DBSTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,158 Posts
Starrbuck said:
So you guys seriously would like to only see negative comments here, where the people having no issues keep completely quiet?
I don't think only negative comments should be posted. For some people that are having problems, hearing postive comments could give hope that their box could begin to work better as well.

Let's face it; I don't think there is one person that had zero problems; and I'm also sure that everyone that has an HR20 isn't posting their story here. This can be a place to vent and can also be a place where people share their work arounds for known issues. I really don't think that the people that are having few problems are rubbing it in the face of the ones that have many problems.

I know it's frustrating to go a month flawless then all of a sudden have to reset a million times. That has happened to me. In most cases, the negative stories are posted just to vent and to see that you're not alone. Both negative and positive deserve equal respect and the posts shouldn't get PERSONAL.

·
Registered
2,158 Posts
At this point I think this has become group therapy. Your own problems don't seem so bad when you hear about others.

It's a great place to vent and at the same time help others with the their issues.

1 - 2 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.