DBSTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
RBR Hitit tillit bricksit
266 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
One note to pass on to anyone getting a replacement unit in the past few days.

Short story, I got my HR-20 on Saturday, it died on Wednesday. Called D* they said a tech would be here Thursday morning with a new unit. Tech showed without a unit. Called back to D* they promissed they reordered one and would ship it to me, I was to get it today. Called them again twice on Thursday to confirm that it was happening. Both times I was assured it was.

Today I called to get a tracking number and they tell me that their Order Management System dropped most if not all of the orders yesturday for replacement units. :flaiming

Bottom line for me was that it did not ship and they had to reorder today! :box:

If you are suppose to be getting a replacement unit you better call to confirm or you may be out of luck days later when it does not show up....

If I had not been proactive and called back today, I would have not recieved the unit and who knows when if ever they would have sent one out. :blackeye:

I did like it for the three days it worked. I had OTA for one day. :crying:

·
RBR Hitit tillit bricksit
266 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Did you check the web site before you called? .[/QUOTE said:
Thanks,

Yes I did check it yesturday all day. It never showed up. I called them three times yesturday to tell them it does not show up. They assured me that it was ok and that it would ship. Today the story changed and the people said "I do not know why they would tell you that, it was not entered into the OMS"

Today, the new order showed up online instantly so I know it is in there this time. Unfortunately there is no way I will have it now until next week sometime.

Just another leason learned that I want to pass on to people.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.