DBSTalk Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
The Shadow Knows!
37,060 Posts
Showpro, I have an HR34 and a THR22 and actually they live on the same "leg" of the SWiM-16 and do so happily. I don't know if there is an issue with the THR22 being on the IRD port of the PI, I couldn't imagine there would be, but what I keep coming back to is that the THR22 keeps searching for signal when connected directly to the SWiM. This is not normal behavior.

By way of diagnostics I would check the signal strengths on the HR24 and then disconnect it, hook up the THR22 and see if the signal strengths are the same. If you get Searching errors on the THR22 when the same line handles the HR24, then something's afoul with the THR22.

I would also check the THR22 and make sure it's set up with the proper dish type, Slimline-3 and SWM enabled. It could be as simple as that. If everything is set up properly and the THR22 is misbehaving off the same cable that successfully handles an HR24, I think it's a hardware issue.

·
The Shadow Knows!
37,060 Posts
VOS is right there. With his help I eliminated several splitters and improved my performance and stability greatly.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.