DBSTalk Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
8,024 Posts
armophob said:
I found this on their site.

Are they gonna try to revive the show, or is this going to be a branch off series? Or just another cheapo scifi Sunday afternoon movie.
Doesn't look like anything related to the dreck that was the TV series.

·
Registered
4,290 Posts
It's another SciFi Channel Saturday Night 9PM classic... no relation to the TV show...:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Hall Of Fame
15,561 Posts
It took me a while to find anything on this "thriller" because its a 2003 SciFi TV movie. I like Nicholas Lea in Kyle XY and the canceled Men in Trees, as well as older stuff like The X Files. But the user reviews of this movie on IMDb were not kind.

·
Registered
8,024 Posts
phrelin said:
It took me a while to find anything on this "thriller" because its a 2003 SciFi TV movie. I like Nicholas Lea in Kyle XY and the canceled Men in Trees, as well as older stuff like The X Files. But the user reviews of this movie on IMDb were not kind.
Do any of SciFi's Saturday night movies get good reviews? :confused: :lol:

Sometimes I wonder if SciFi pays for these movies or if whoever makes them pays SciFi. :scratchin

Maybe it wouldn't be so bad if they just promoted Saturday night "B" movie night instead of being all serious. Oh well...:p

·
Icon
623 Posts
Just think of all the Farscape's they could still be showing instead of the Saturday movie crap. Or pick any of your favorite shows that they canceled. I know the movies are very cheap but you'd think 2 or 3 of them would equal what 1 Farscape episode would cost.

·
1*
10,289 Posts
SciFi is advertising this as an Original SciFi movie. Did they originally produce it? I also noticed on IMDB that Stephen J. Cannell has a part in it. And you know anything he's involved in must be good, right?

- Merg

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.