DBSTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
AllStar
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a season pass to Brothers and Sisters, but my Tivo didn't record tonight's episode. The show was titled "Mistakes were made, Part 2" but my history says that it didn't record it because the show "Mistakes were made, Part 1" was recorded within the last 28 days. I don't understand how this can be considered the same episode when the guide clearly has two different titles. And ABC doesn't have it in the small number of series with internet video available to download from ABC.com.

·
Registered
12,558 Posts
Yep, I had the exact same problem. Seems the Guide Data was screwed up so our Tivo's thought they had already recorded the program.

Fortunately I noticed that the record light was off at about 10:20, so I watched "Brothers & Sisters" from the Live TV buffer instead. But at 11:00, when my buffer had almost caught back up to Live and another recording started, my HR10-250 decided to reboot! So I missed the last 5-minutes! So now I need to find out what happened after they opened their dad's safe deposit box in Nevada!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.