DBSTalk Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Cool Member
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Last night I tried to watch a past episode of Rizzoli and Isles on the tdtdrama website. I entered my D* username and password and clicked log in. After a few seconds the same screen came back up and asked me again. After about 3 or 4 tries, I realized something was wrong. Any one else having trouble, or has any one heard of this problem?

Thanks,

·
Icon
1,288 Posts
Don't know about this particular website but ...

When you log in, the login data is often stored on your computer in a small file called a "cookie". A lack of the proper cookie can cause just what you are seeing -- an immediate return to the login screen. Make sure your browser is configured to accept cookies from that website.

Also, if the cookie gets corrupted somehow, you can get the same result. Try deleting the cookie(s) from that site and try to log in again.

·
Impossible Dreamer
5,525 Posts
Regarding cookie issues as noted by makaiguy, you also need to have "accept third-party cookies" turned on -- or set an exception -- for this to work properly.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.