DBSTalk Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can you post a picture or screenshot of BET Hip Hop on channel 276? Preferably during a music video or program? That channel's pretty hard to come by nowadays, and Comcast in Atlanta's probably the only provider who offers the station. I can't even find any pictures of the channel from after 2015 (most recent shot below). This is for research.

Microphone Music artist Music Fedora Entertainment

·
Beware the Attack Basset
24,461 Posts
I'm not from Atlanta, but the fact that BET Hip Hop is digital pretty much insures that everyone's picture is the same (within television variations).

It typically isn't reasonable to expect good picture quality on Comcast standard definition channels regardless of genre.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm not from Atlanta, but the fact that BET Hip Hop is digital pretty much insures that everyone's picture is the same (within television variations).

It typically isn't reasonable to expect good picture quality on Comcast standard definition channels regardless of genre.
I don't care much about it's picture quality. I need a general screenshot of the channel. Checking for any branding updates.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts