DBSTalk Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Legend
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
7pm CST tonight, Channel 743 & 744, both show the same listing. I can't tell which is the Cubs home broadcast and which is the Astros home broadcast.

Since I'm a Cubs fan, I'd like to hear the Chicago announcers.

But how does one tell when the listings look identical on the DTV guide? I went online and the web shows the same info.

I ask cuz we'll be leaving the house prior to game time, so I have to flip a coin when choosing to record the game tonight. Better than flipping a coin, post here as this place has many good answers. :)

TIA,
Mike

· Legend
200 Posts
homebase said:
7pm CST tonight, Channel 743 & 744, both show the same listing. I can't tell which is the Cubs home broadcast and which is the Astros home broadcast.

Since I'm a Cubs fan, I'd like to hear the Chicago announcers.

But how does one tell when the listings look identical on the DTV guide? I went online and the web shows the same info.

I ask cuz we'll be leaving the house prior to game time, so I have to flip a coin when choosing to record the game tonight. Better than flipping a coin, post here as this place has many good answers. :)

TIA,
Mike
744 is the Cubs feed

· Hall Of Fame
5,510 Posts
Will they fix the PPV movie that is on listed on 666-1 / csn+ for 9/6?

all cubs games are in HD this year and I just saw ad saying that it is in HD.

If they don't what is the best way to get free stuff when I call DTV to get them to fix it.

The reds side just says TBA in there HD slot.

There are 2 MLB HD slots for the game so they can just map 666-1 and 673-1 to them.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.