DBSTalk Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· AllStar
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I am confused, and I am sorry for asking ( I know this has been beaten to death lately).

I have Total Choice Plus and am wondering what the hell will happen when the new line up starts tomorrow (I think its tmorow)?

- will I lose channels?
- will I get charged more?
- will I be forced to switch to a new package?

Thanks in advnce for your help.

· Legend
112 Posts
You get to keep your grandfathered packages, so no worries there.

It is rumored that one or two channels may be leaving your package (Cloo). All packages increase in price, there is a post on the general discussion forum about the new prices.

· Hall Of Fame
16,178 Posts
You will lose Cloo, pay I believe $4-$5 more and move to Choice Extra Classic. When new HD comes in the next month or two, if they are channels in your lineup (they should be), you'll get them in HD.

New price is $68.99.

· Legend
129 Posts
I have this package and lost Cloo (no idea why that one channel is such a big deal). So if they actually add more HD channels, and I stick with my currant package, does that mean I won't get those new HD channels?

· Hall Of Fame
16,178 Posts
If the hd channel they add has an sd version in xtra classic, you'll get the new HD. So if they add BBC America HD, you'll get it. That's just an example, we won't know until later thus or next month what the channels will be.

· Geek til I die
9,822 Posts
dpeters11 said:
If the hd channel they add has an sd version in star classic, you'll get the new HD. So if they add BBC America HD, you'll get it. That's just an example, we won't know until later thus or next month what the channels will be.
And if is doesn't have an SD equivalent, it probably goes in the HD extra pak...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.