DBSTalk Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Rather new to Dish and a want to add an external HD . I found the info page on How to add a HD and activate it but when I try to get to the "Transfer Recordings To & From External Hard Drive" page all I can get is a error code "The requested URL was rejected. Please consult with your administrator.''
This my computer in my home so I opened up an incognito or private window on three different browsers, disabled all extensions and Turned off Malewarebytes and Superantispyware and I am wondering what II must do to get to the "Transfer Recordings To & From External Hard Drive"
Any ideas would be appreciated.

·
Beware the Attack Basset
24,453 Posts
I am wondering what II must do to get to the "Transfer Recordings To & From External Hard Drive"
The web page is broken. It isn't you.

Have you tried the help menu on the Hopper3 itself?

Fortunately for you, Google has captured the procedure:
Font Number Screenshot

The reverse is typically not visited as the content doesn't need to be on the internal drive to play it.

To view the content on the external drive, you select the drive by activating the "Source" button on the DVR menu. Copying back to the internal drive becomes the new transfer option when you're using this new source.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Many thanks! I do not have an exterior HD for Dish yet. I am learning what I can so as to as happy next year as when I get a HD. I was going to get a six tetra HD but I think that I will buy 3 or 4 tetra. The size and brand is what I will be looking at next. I can always get another. I notice that I can add folders also.

·
Super Moderator
53,492 Posts
Can you guys flame each other in private conversation and stop cluttering threads? Thanks!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts