DBSTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Godfather
298 Posts
EMT said:
Hi all - EMT here. I was the one who posted earlier about having the R15-100, apparently manufactured by RCA, firmware version 0x1022.

I need some help. My SL's are just often "not recording" at all. For example last night "My Name is Earl", "The Office", "CSI", and "ER" all did not record. I can't figure out why. The DVR *is* recording some shows, but there seems to be no identifiable pattern to determine which shows it will record and which it will miss. I have a total of 27 SL's. The "to-do" list is about 49 items - with many missing entries of shows it should be recording.

I am not trying to be overly critical of this unit (I have seen a lot of negative posts here) - but my short term experience is that I can't depend on it to record anything consistently. I can live with the first run bug for now, but I need it to at least record the shows I asked it to. I have experienced problems with DTivo's in the past - but they are few and far between.

Is there something I can do to troubleshoot the problem or is this just the "way it is"??
welcome to our world.:mad:

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.