DBSTalk Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2:20 PM ET
Mets (MSG) @ Cubs (FSN Chicago & EI 754)

6:05 PM ET
Royals (No TV) @ Red Sox (NESN & EI 763)

7:05 PM ET
Braves (TS & EI 755) @ Phillies (CN8)
White Sox (WCIU) @ Tigers (FSN Detroit & EI 756)
Twins (FSN North-Minnesota) @ Indians (FSN Ohio & EI 757)
Yankees (YES & EI 758) @ Blue Jays (Rogers 10 = YES feed & ExpressVu Ch 199)
Devil Rays (FSN Florida & EI 759) @ Orioles (WNUV/WJAL)

8:05 PM ET
Athletics (KICU) @ Rangers (KDFI)

8:10 PM ET
Brewers (FSN North-Wisconsin & EI 760) @ Cardinals (No TV)

9:05 PM ET
Astros (KNWS) @ Rockies (No TV)

10:05 PM ET
Diamondbacks (KTVK) @ Padres (Cox Cable 4)
Mariners (FSN Northwest & EI 762) @ Angels (KCAL)

10:15 PM ET
Dodgers (FSN West 2) @ Giants (FSN Bay Area & EI 761)

·
Godfather/Supporter
444 Posts
Just a little warning to Red Sox fans with Dish Network--there's no live broadcast of tonight's game on Dish.

Because of a conflict with the Bruins' game tonight, NESN is relegating the Sox to alternate channel status. According to today's Boston Globe, Dish Network "doesn't have the channel capacity" to carry the game.

NESN does plan to run a delayed broadcast of the game at midnight and again tomorrow morning at 9.

I'm a little surprised that Charlie couldn't come up with one of the alternate sports channels for the Sox broadcast. Their ratings have been extraordinarily high for April, a 30 share last Sunday afternoon.

·
Godfather/Supporter
444 Posts
It's the same way up here north of you. The Red Sox network has had a devil of a time getting affiliates for the last 6 years since WSBK dropped the contract. At one time, the Springfield affiliate in their network was the Spanish channel, who often forgot to flip the switch at game time. And every rain delay brought us cheesy Spanish music videos.

The good news is that WFXT's contract expires this year, and with the new ownership, there's a much greater chance of NESN carrying a bigger load.

As for public access, let's face it--the Red Sox of the second half of 2001 belonged no public access.

·
Banned
6,970 Posts
Yup...

The Red Sox are on Public Access again tonight

I am glad I have a cable modem, without it I would miss a lot of things. (Because I have a cable modem I get Cable TV for free because if they blocked the TV channels they would knock my cable modem and telephone service off)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Jeez! Thanks guys! I've been doing this for a few years now. Usually on the backhaul lists for the backhaul OTA feeds. Sure, I guess I can post it here for the forseeable future.

Scott - I registered once. I don't know what happened with that registration?

·
Banned
11,498 Posts
Mike, you registration was with the old DBSTalk on Ezboard, we are now on a new faster and better bullitian board system, VBullitian. Members accounts could not be transfered over so everyone had to reregister. Sorry fo the inconvience but regristration is much eaiser under the new system. And members can customize a lot of setting like time zone, choice of 3 color schemes, PM features and more.

·
Icon
715 Posts
Test
This is a test of the Emergency Broadcasting System. Should this station determine that this is an actual event Then you have successfully registered and chosen the firebrick color message to end this test. No need to be alarmed. This is just a test. :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.