DBSTalk Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Legend
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi I went on the DTV website and went to the DTV App Store, clicked on the Social App to add it and the sign-in popped up. When I logged in it told me "Your login attempt was not successful, try again." I can login to the regular Directv web page without a problem.

Does anyone else have this problem? Does anyone have a solution?

Thanks,

· Icon
1,083 Posts
macfan601 said:
Care to define "overhauled"?
Hopefully it means quicker to turn off when you accidentally turn them on. I find them completely useless but I know folks like them.

· The Shadow Knows!
36,634 Posts
macfan601 said:
Care to define "overhauled"?
I've only seen a small part of if but it will be HD and te part I saw was more full functioned. I'm sorry I can't be more clear. Ask me again at some point.

· Go Pack Go!!!!
2,805 Posts
Yea Stu there is definitely something going on. My Brewer's app today showed "End of season" even though there is a game tonight. (In reality our season really is over because of our pitching). Then there were games scheduled for Wisconsin, Marquette and Bucks basketball for this week, but of course no channel info when clicking on the apps, and out of season.

Hopefully soon they will launch.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.