DBSTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

· Registered
29 Posts
Do you have the Hopper receiver? This receiver has collapsible channels and you may need to expand the stations when this happens select the station in the guide as if you were to watch it and the listing should expand showing all of the stations. Please feel free to PM if you have any questions.

· Cool Member
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
DanB_DISH said:
Do you have the Hopper receiver? This receiver has collapsible channels and you may need to expand the stations when this happens select the station in the guide as if you were to watch it and the listing should expand showing all of the stations. Please feel free to PM if you have any questions.
When I had the issue, I expanded the guide and no station appeared.

As stated in the above message, the issue has disappeared.

· Cool Member
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Michael P said:
What E* receiver puts "-01" after a satellite channel number? The only channels with "dash suffixes" on my 622 are the local stations.
After pressing "623", "623-01" is displayed on the channel banner.

· Hall Of Fame
3,189 Posts
tomtb said:
After pressing "623", "623-01" is displayed on the channel banner.
Must be a hopper thing. Do other satellite (not local stations) also have the "-01" (or for that matter dash any number)?

BTW I thought that TV Japan was on ch 640 & 641. Did they move it or is that the channel number on the 118.7 satellite?

· Legend
144 Posts
With todays uplink changes the free segments of TV Japan on 9989 - 9991 were hidden in guide, thus making them no longer available as FREE TVJ segments as the programmer intended since they don't appear in all channel guide. As usual dish doesn't know what one department is doing and the other is intending to do, and this is like the forth time in 2 years for this to happen. Another dish-connect!

· Legend
117 Posts
I subscribe to TVJ & now get both the SD & HD feeds. FYI, the guide no longer indicates "FREE TVJ" in front of the news program listings. Maybe there are no longer any free blocks that non-subscribers can watch, so that was why they deleted it from the non-subscribers guides.

By the way, the new HD feed looks GREAT!!

· Cool Member
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
lacruz said:
I subscribe to TVJ & now get both the SD & HD feeds. FYI, the guide no longer indicates "FREE TVJ" in front of the news program listings. Maybe there are no longer any free blocks that non-subscribers can watch, so that was why they deleted it from the non-subscribers guides.

By the way, the new HD feed looks GREAT!!
I also subscribe to TV Japan. I am looking forward to seeing the HD.

· Super Moderator
54,215 Posts
RMichals said:
The channel is back for now. 9989 SD 9991 HD
Yes ... in free preview mode for people who have 118 in their setup.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.