i think they do that whenever they get liquered up too much...lol

·
Banned
11,498 Posts
Cool! I love TZ, I just got into it a few months ago, though

·
Banned
11,498 Posts
Yeah, lot of ones I have never seen. Out of all the ones Ive seen Monster Due On Maple Street is my favorite, so far. I know what you mean about erasing memory, I wish I could do that for so many movies Ive seen. The first time is always the best! :)

·
Arcane Movie Trivia King
1,806 Posts
wait until you learn why the aliens want to serve man....

·
Arcane Movie Trivia King
1,806 Posts
...and prekirk william shatner and his teddy bear...

·
Hall Of Fame
3,434 Posts
For all my favorite Twilight Zones, 2 Outer Limits still beat them all IMHO. "The Inheritiors" about the 4 soldiers shot in the head by bullets made from Alien meteor and they all live and start to become super genuises and "Feasability Study" where a 6 square city block of earth is taken by Aliens to see if the earth can be used as slave labor.

Of course both these stories were mangled under the New Outer Limits, so I'm only including the Original versions of these episodes as the Kick Ass ones.

·
Hall Of Fame
3,434 Posts
"Eye of the Beholder" is my favorite.

"The Twilight Zone Companion" by Marc Scott Zicree

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/1879505096

is a really great book for those really interested in all things Twilight Zone. Great stories about each episodes production, writing, acting, etc.

Even just for the Beginning and Ending Serling statements and Episode Synopsis it is worth the price.

·
Banned
11,498 Posts
I Dream Of Jeanie and The Time Machine were on earlier today. The Time Machine was cool, imagine if you could alter one event in the past, how different would the world be now...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.