DBSTalk Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Administrator
17,324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I read in my local paper today about something very interesting. Along with the Canadian gay channel that is supposed to premier in the states this fall, the article also said that MTV and Showtime are also planning to launch their own gay channels next year.

Do we really need this? I would think one would be enough. On the other hand, it doesn't surprise me. Much of MTV programming right now has a lot of gay material and we all know about Showtime.

·
Banned
11,498 Posts
The only gay channel that will have a chance in the mtv-sho calorboration, since Viacom is behind it. But I still dont think we'll ever see it on DBS.

·
Legend
104 Posts
Two channels of gay tv woould be good. I think it is great that we are giving the subscribers a choice.

As to the channels being on DBS, yes I belevie both will be on DBS, and I mean DISH and DIRECT.

I support the idea, and I own stock in Echostar, and in Viacom,

·
Arcane Movie Trivia King
1,806 Posts
"...we're gonna have a GGGGAAAAYYYYY OOOLLLEEEE TTTIIIMMMEEEE..."

DUH DUM DA DUM*DUH DUM DA DUM

"...WILMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!"

G

·
Why does everyone have to have their own channel.... Geeezzz, I would like my own also.... I want 24-7 of USC Gamecock Sports..... :)

·
Hall Of Fame
1,117 Posts
I'd like my own pro wrestling network. HEHE. Perhaps wrestling would finally get the ratings it once had if they have some classic matches and news and all that cool stuff. A lot of people talked about it when Vince McMahon bought WCW and ECW went bankrupt, but nothing has come of it.

·
Hall Of Fame
1,117 Posts
Why not a bisexual channel? You know how the saying goes. "Sometimes you feel like a nut. Sometimes you don't." :)

·
Hall Of Fame
1,117 Posts
LOL. Sorry. Viacom has been nominated for my Idiots of the Year award anyways for getting rid of MTV Hard Rock and replacing it with a channel that plays the same stuff all the other MTV's already play.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts