DBSTalk Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Godfather
290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Those who have ME-TV Network coming this fall

Emergency! and Remington Steele are coming this Fall to METV Network.

·
Hall Of Fame
3,985 Posts
I remember once reading that after Emergency had become a hit, there was a huge jump in the incidence of boy babies named "Gage". At the time, it was regarded, by some measure, as the most remarkable jump on the list of a name from obscurity to measurable popularity.

We're getting MeTV in one of my local DMAs (Baltimore) shortly, and it will immediately become my most watched entertainment channel.

·
Godfather
290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
fluffybear said:
I've seen ads for both already but are those the only two shows coming to ME for the fall?
Those only two Promo that have been seen on METV and it Fall Schedule Starts September 3rd so it fall schedule should be out week of August 20 or 27 and have been mention on the metv facebook.com

·
Registered
490 Posts
I also see that MeTV will be available in the Syracuse, New York market, in September, on WSYR's subchannel 9.2 (RF17.2). It's still almost 80 miles for me, but it's over 100 to the Rochester over the air transmitter WHEC. I sure wish that they'd add this station to Directv, so it could be viewed clearly, from my location near Watertown, NY.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.