DBSTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Hall Of Fame
1,743 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For the second time now my HR20 refused to playback the recording from Criminal Minds. Just like last week the unit locked up reset was the only option. At least this time I was lucky enough to have caught most of the episode Live.

· Lifetime Achiever
30,090 Posts
I'll have to setup Criminal Minds and see if it causes the same on mine, to see if maybe it is something related to the local broadcast.

· Hall Of Fame
1,743 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Earl Bonovich said:
I'll have to setup Criminal Minds and see if it causes the same on mine, to see if maybe it is something related to the local broadcast.
Thanks Earl. I hoping it's just broadcast related or software and not a hardware defect.

· Hall Of Fame
2,012 Posts
I had a recording that didn't play yesterday and I used a workaround I saw in another thread here regarding using Menu>VOD>then selecting the show rather than using List. Of course, my HR20 was still responding to the remote when I did that.

· AllStar
65 Posts
DVDKingdom said:
For the second time now my HR20 refused to playback the recording from Criminal Minds. Just like last week the unit locked up reset was the only option. At least this time I was lucky enough to have caught most of the episode Live.
Your HR20 is trying to tell you that you should be watching Lost!

· Legend
156 Posts
mirwin101 said:
Your HR20 is trying to tell you that you should be watching Lost!
Henry did it!

· Legend
156 Posts
matto said:
i guess one of us was entertained by that comment
Congratulations--you've just earned yourself an ignore. I bet I'm not the first with such a setting for you. :nono:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.