DBSTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Cool Member
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any idea how often the HR20 will "refresh" the images that show up on its menu? I just added a folder & new picture to the My Pictures folder on my computer but it is not showing up on the HR20 yet. I did the manual "Rescan content directories" on the Twonky software but it still hasn't updated on the HR20. I don't want to have to reboot the HR20 or my laptop each time I add a new item to the folder. Anyone else experience this?

·
Registered
5,501 Posts
When you go to your pictures keep using the channel down button. It will take it a bit to go down again to get to the newer postings. It seems to sort from oldest to newest.

·
Cool Member
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ok, it looks like it will show pics that are in .jpg format. It doesn't seem to recognize .gif files so if you have a subfolder in My Pictures folder which has one .gif file, the HR20 will not even show that folder. It showed up once I copied a .jpg file into it. Is there a setting somewhere that I can have it also show .gif images?

·
Registered
5,501 Posts
Good information!

I have not run across any settings, but have you tried renaming the file from a gif to a jpg to see if it can be fooled?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.