DBSTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
AllStar
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am sorry if this is on PAGE X of the manual, or a thread here that I missed... I really have looked - and come up empty handed.

There are visual cues in the HR20 interface that I don't get.

First, what do the different colors in the playlist mean? White, blue, etc... I get that italics are a group of programs, but I don't understand the colors.

Also, what about the blue exclamation triangle in the playlist? The manual says something about an error... I had assumed it meant that the program was in danger of being deleted.

·
Icon
731 Posts
One thing I DO know is the color is different depending on if the program is 'virgin' or has been fully or partially watched already... I like that feature. In the month I've had my HR20 I've never seen the triangle. Blue K is 'keep until I delete'

·
Lifetime Achiever
30,092 Posts
Exclamation in a yellow Triangle.

Program is about to be deleted, due to space.

·
AllStar
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks!

The manual says it's an error for some reason...

Rumination:
I guess I'm just a TiVo diehard because I want a secret code that turns that free space gauge off - or into an extra line for the list.

It makes me nervous that it's always nearly full. :rolleyes:

·
Lifetime Achiever
30,092 Posts
Schyler said:
Thanks!

The manual says it's an error for some reason...

Rumination:
I guess I'm just a TiVo diehard because I want a secret code that turns that free space gauge off - or into an extra line for the list.

It makes me nervous that it's always nearly full. :rolleyes:
Can take a snap shot of the image...
As I know Yellow Triangle with Exclamation means about to delete.

I just want to make sure we are referring to the same image.

·
AllStar
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Sorry, but they were gone the next time I looked. The programs, and the icons along with them. So that's probably what they meant.

Strange, though... I don't believe that there weren't any recordings in the interim.

Does the HR20 delete recordings based on a time, not on disk space needs?

The icon, by the way, was a pale blue triangle with an exclamation point in it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.