DBSTalk Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
9,492 Posts
ron mexico75 said:
No kidding? The email says that the 20 will not. So I still have the old guide, what do I need to do?
It's the H20 that is not getting the HDGUI. The HR20 will.

·
Registered
9,492 Posts
ron mexico75 said:
Ok maybe I'm confused then. I do have an HR20 and thought this new guide was already out and since I don't have it I assumed I was left out due to old equipment.

Maybe the best thing to do is wait for the new model being released in February that the other poster mentioned. Give CS a call and request a free upgrade due to being s long time customer with a 5 year old tuner.
The HDGUI rollout is not finish. It slightly past the mid-point.

·
Registered
9,492 Posts
ron mexico75 said:
Ok man I appreciate it.

By the way, if I do ask for an upgrade from what I currently have, I assume the choice isn't mine. What would they send?
That's a crap shoot.

But asking the office to send and not install is almost a guarantee that you'll get an old refurbish box. Now with an installer delivering and installing one, the odds of getting a HR24 has increase because installers don't like going back to a job because you're having new issue with a refurbish box.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.