Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Cool Member
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
PoitNarf said:
Yeah, that's much more TV than I can keep track of.
A lot of it is for shows that aren't on right now... So good example is "Deadwood", it doesn't have new shows right now, so it's not a big deal for me. But I hate having to go in and delete something that doesn't have new shows and add something that is new. It's just a convienence issue right now.

But, one thing I did nearly miss was Battlestar Galactica, I didn't realize the new shows were starting, because I just assumed the show wasn't starting up yet.

·
Hall Of Fame
1,079 Posts
ruesch37 said:
You need more than 50 season passes? WOW!!!
More than 50 is easy, I am currently in the 40s and I will need more than 50 soon as I add programs that are currently not in season. You have multiple seasons of shows, some may be off the air right now. For example on my DTIVO Rome, Sopranos and Deadwood are currently off season, but I have passes for them so when they come back on it will record them automatically, I will add these shows once the new season for each show starts. Also it can be filled up quickly with 15min and 30 min long programs with unpredictable seasons like the Sunday night line up of adult swim programming.

·
Lifetime Achiever
30,090 Posts
I don't have any updates on the increase of Series Links.

·
Banned
686 Posts
No worries!
It's impossible to add series links for shows not in the guide data anyway, so you don't need to be concerned. Just keep checking every day for all the shows you want to add- someday they will show up! Too bad we couldn't have some sort of "computer program" manage this sort of stuff.

·
Cool Member
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
bonscott87 said:
Can't add a season pass for a program not in the guide on a Tivo either. :D

I'd like to see it upped although I've never gone over 25 or so myself. I just don't have that much time to watch TV.
That's why I want them to up the limit before I have to delete season passes that I do have in the HR20 right now.

·
Icon
731 Posts
I am up to 46 and am having a HARD TIME decided which to delete to add new ones. WORSE yet is the TWENTY FIVE search history.. that's a really tough one for me.. I am back to searching shows by searching for each from PAPER... like 10 years ago.. I have 80 shows (NOT all on currently) each week.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.