DBSTalk Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· AllStar
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Trying to watch Law&Order:CI but its frozen or appears to be, other HD channels work fine. Had some pixelation at first then a screen of colored bars for a couple minutes then blank and now this frozen image. Anyone else having similar problems?

· AllStar
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Actually the end of the opening credits after coming back from the first commercial break, but yeah, thats where mine is frozen. Just making sure since one of my tuners has been known to have issues from time to time.

· AllStar
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Going on 30 minutes of being frozen. Hopefully DirecTV/USA figures this problem out.

· Legend
139 Posts
fluffybear said:
I have encountered several lockups today on various channels. Changing the channel though does seem to correct the issue.
We can hope that what-ever DirecTV did will be fixed quickly.
Same here, I also saw Sci Fi lock up today and go black screen for about 3 minutes. Spike locked up on me today also, for about a minute.

Lotta issues with Directv HD in the last 3 to 5 days. The issue with BrrrrRIP that is being discussed in its own dedicated thread is really getting out of hand, and now these lockups.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.