DBSTalk Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Mentor
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What is a used H20-100 worth. i am looking at a couple on Craigslist.

I can't get DTV to upgrade me due to the installers say the new 5 lnb won't work. I currently get 101 and 110 on my old 3lnb. So I am thinking of getting a used unit and dish to install myself. I installed the orginal dish so I may have to do this one to keep my NFL package.

· Registered
5,670 Posts
Zero if they're leased units.

It's buyer beware buying via Craig's List and ebay. You need to verify with DirecTV that the unit is not leased and has no outstanding balance. You're going to need the receiver id (maybe access card number) to do that.

Chances are good if it's not an authorized distributor that you're looking at a DirecTV customer trying to dump a leased unit with funds owed on the account. That equates to buying a door stop.

· Legend
208 Posts
for what its worth I bought 2 '600s' on ebay last year and activated them with dtv with no problem. asked if i owned them and they said no. not a problem because I wanted the 600's because they were getting updated at the time and the 100's werent. obviously not the case now however.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.