DBSTalk Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Legend
260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Maybe i missed something, but last week I noticed the guide had changed and now you can go directly to On Demand on the left side of the channel listings.

I used to list both SD & HD for certain channels so that i could record non-critical recordings in SD to save space. I don't show any SD channels in the guide now and they don't even show when I program my favorite channels. (Which is how I initially added them to the guide.)

How do I record SD channels now?

thnx

· Icon
1,567 Posts
You should not even have to reboot. Just go to Menu, Settings, Display, and select the option to show all channels (not "hide SD duplicates" or "hide HD duplicates"). The change will become effective in a few minutes regardless of whether you reboot.

· Legend
260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
fleckrj said:
You should not even have to reboot. Just go to Menu, Settings, Display, and select the option to show all channels (not "hide SD duplicates" or "hide HD duplicates"). The change will become effective in a few minutes regardless of whether you reboot.
That was it. Not sure what changed....I had a number of channels chosen for the option of SD and HD showing in the guide.

I don't think I changed anything and all of a sudden, the SD options were missing!

thnx

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.