DBSTalk Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
9,492 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
CBS Gives Full Season Orders to Television's #1 and #2 New Series - "Vegas" and "Elementary"

SOURCE

·
In Loving Memory of Onyx-2/23/09
3,808 Posts
oldschoolecw said:
Vegas is one of my new favorite shows, this is great news
Agreed!

·
Cool Member
10 Posts
For those of us who have stuck with this show, it is coming into it's own. Just this week, the lady ADA (Carrie-Anne Moss) held a gun on the mobster Savino (Michael Chiklis) and told him "One of us can kill one of you and never spend a single night in jail..."

A mixture of continuing and episodic plotlines keeps the interest up. This one is a keeperr for me, I hope it gets renewed.

·
Broadcast Engineer
4,153 Posts
Supramom2000 said:
Me too.

I honestly didn't expect to like this show, but was pleasantly surprised to find that I liked it a lot. I had never been a Dennis Quaid fan, but I sure am now; he's terrific. At first I was disappointed that they would make DQ the hero and Michael Chiklis the villain; I though it would be better if they flipped the roles and played against type, but I may have been wrong, because each is carving out a great character. Supporting cast is pretty strong, too; it's good to see Sarah Jones get another chance after Alcatraz, where I thought she was a real standout.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.