DBSTalk Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Legend
413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For the last 45 minutes or so, every other song on SonicTap Channel 853 (MetroBlend) has cut off after about 5-10 seconds and changed to a new song that plays in it's entirety. Followed by a cut off song, followed by a full song. Very jarring. I assume it's an issue over at DMX or wherever the songs originate from, but I guess I don't know how the system works.

Anyone else noticed this before (or now)?

· Legend
413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
And just like that, it's fixed. Pretty impressive. I emailed SonicTap at their email address listed on their site and got two responses within 9 minutes and they had it fixed in 15. Keep up the great service, guys!

· RF Engineer
4,324 Posts
Devo1237 said:
And just like that, it's fixed. Pretty impressive. I emailed SonicTap at their email address listed on their site and got two responses within 9 minutes and they had it fixed in 15. Keep up the great service, guys!
I've noticed that whatever kind of automated system DMX has it must use two HDD's that bounce back and forth after every song. Sometimes I've heard a big pause between songs and the web shows a song that is supposed to play but doesn't. Then the next song plays. This must be when one HDD is offline. Your issue sounds like something similar.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.