DBSTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Legend
197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have no signal from the dish since it is raining very hard in houston right now. It went ffrom 95+ to 0. I know that it is nothing D* can do anything about it. So I went to My VOD and started to watch the recorded show. The message "Searching for satellite signal in 1 & 2 ... (771)" is constantly on the screen, making it hard to watch the show. I would expect when watching VOD, there absolutely NO mesage on the screen whatsoever. This is something they MUST fix now. Thanks

·
Godfather
488 Posts
This has been reported many times. According to Earl they know about it and will work on a resolution.

·
Godfather
395 Posts
cuibap said:
I have no signal from the dish since it is raining very hard in houston right now. It went ffrom 95+ to 0. I know that it is nothing D* can do anything about it. So I went to My VOD and started to watch the recorded show. The message "Searching for satellite signal in 1 & 2 ... (771)" is constantly on the screen, making it hard to watch the show. I would expect when watching VOD, there absolutely NO mesage on the screen whatsoever. This is something they MUST fix now. Thanks
I noticed something else with this bug: if you happen to get this message while watching a pre-recorded show and you don't press any buttons on the remote for a while, the DAMN SCREEN SAVER COMES ON!!!!! bah

·
Legend
104 Posts
premio said:
I noticed something else with this bug: if you happen to get this message while watching a pre-recorded show and you don't press any buttons on the remote for a while, the DAMN SCREEN SAVER COMES ON!!!!! bah
lol

That is so the message that shouldn't be there doesn't get burned into your screen. ;)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.