DBSTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
6,970 Posts
Eeek :eek2: Did you read this?

G4, a new cable channel devoted exclusively to video games that went live on Wednesday, plans to broadcast a live game of "Pong" -- widely considered the first consumer video game -- for seven days straight.
SEVEN DAYS STRAIGHT? If I had this channel the only Pong I would see was me switching back and forth between other channels. :D

I hear that Network Big Wigs are working on a new channel whos debut will smash the thrill of the 7 day straight pong marathon, I hear the name of the channel will be the "Watching Paint Dry" channel. :grin:

·
Native American Potentate
8,308 Posts
Actually I think I probably waited in line to play the game at least that long. I also remeber how amzed I was when Atari had Pong.

It as almost as much fun as their Tank game. And you haven't lived until you have played Tank with invisible tanks in an invisible maze. Now that was a game!

·
AllStar
62 Posts
Originally posted by invaliduser88
:smoking: What are these guys smoking? 'Pong' Marathon....
Whatever it is it's strong! TechTV is in big trouble and these guys are lanching this? Hope they have good backers. Paul Allen owns TechTV and he's letting it die on the vine...:shrug: :shrug:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.