DBSTalk Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Cool Member
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
sorry to bug. I have had hdtivo with directv for a couple of years and before that it was standard tivo with d so i have always had tivo as my dvr. I made the jump to dish for the more hd channels (9months) and the multiroom same dvr setup. but the issue i keep having that i never seemed to deal with on my tivo. alot of conflicting that i never get a pop up for to resolve on my own. the program will just be skipped and i will miss out. i dont mind time shifting or using the 3rd tuner (ota) to resolve the issues as the majortiy of the conflicts comes from the main networks which I have sd, hd, and ota for the main networks. please help

h

· Hall Of Fame
2,010 Posts
Check you schedule each day (press the DVR button 3 times) and you should see what shows will be skipped because of time conflicts. If you know what is being skipped you may be able to arrange the channels and timer differently to get what you want. For example, use an OTA timer instead of a sat tuner to get three recordings going. If you don't check the schedule you won't know there is a problem until it is too late.

I usually try and record OTA channels first, when there is a choice since you can watch the same channels live on sat tuners if you want. You just have to find what works best for you.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.