DBSTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, before I call and complain I was hoping someone else has seen this problem. My 622 -> TV1 HDTV via component works flawless. TV2 -> SDTV via coax is the problem. The video is fine. Its a pop/snap/buzz, hard to explain, its just like this loud noise about double the volume of what it should be. I've noticed it on a few differant shows/channels so far. The first is on FX while watching king of the hill, it seams to happen when its switching to commercials more. The simpsons on fox does it too (fox via dish). This shows up live and recorded (i'm not a genius but this rules out the tv as the problem correct?). Its so loud it woke me up during a nap and it scares the crap outta me usually. I swear its going to blow my tv speaks. Any ideas?

· Cool Member
14 Posts
This is a known problem. It has been a problem with my installation since day one. However, here in the Chicago area it seems to only be a problem with the local NBC station.

Check the High Definition forum for some additional details. Unfortunately no one has come up with a solution.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.