DBSTalk Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've recently switched from direct to Dish. So far I think it is great and couldn't be happier. However I'm having the occasional audio problem only when playing back previously recorded programing...namely the Olympics since I have not had a chance to record much of anything else. The problem is what I would call a stutter or glitchy hesitation but no complete drop outs. The 722k is connect directly to the TV through HDMI cable, no other equipment involved.

Any ideas or is it possibly just a bad box?

Thanks

·
Legend
230 Posts
This used to be a big problem with local HD channels in the Bay Area and some other areas making shows unwatchable because it happened constantly. Fox was the worst. It has been fixed.
However I have noticed the occasional audio glitch on the Olympics and I have a 622 and have watched OTA for the most part (buffered OTA that is). I think this is mentioned in the stickied software 6.25 thread also. It seems to be an NBC problem.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.