DBSTalk Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· AllStar
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I noticed within the last week or so (probably since the recent national release), the volume fluctuates on my CNBC recordings. I haven't noticed it on other recordings yet, but I'm wondering if anyone else has noticed this recently.

· Cool Member
23 Posts
ODiN91 said:
I noticed within the last week or so (probably since the recent national release), the volume fluctuates on my CNBC recordings. I haven't noticed it on other recordings yet, but I'm wondering if anyone else has noticed this recently.
Yes, I am experiencing the same issue with CNBC. It happens if I watch it live, which is usually between 5pm-7pm or if I'm watching it from the DVR. Very annoying. Haven't yet noticed it on other channels/recordings.

· Broadcast Engineer
4,146 Posts
tcusta00 said:
Isn't Cramer on between 5 and 7? Sound engineers probably have a monumental task in controlling the volume for that guy's show. :sure:
Nahh! Cramer is at max dB all the time, so dynamic range is not a problem with him.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.