DBSTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
14,718 Posts
btmoore,

I agree with a lot of what you said. Out of curiousity, how many SLs do you have? I think some people may slam the HR20 with 40+ SLs and that may cause issues. Personally, my main HR20 has rocked with only 2 lock-ups (one was my bad) and like 2 missed recordings that were weather related. I don't use SL, instead I go through the guide and 1-touch record my shows of interest. I record a lot of network primetime and no sports (unless it's a must see west coast late game, I view live sports). I recently have had a slight ice issue, but that's a dish issue.
Also, with so many people suggesting to dump the BBC, I am going to hate to see the forum when they are required next year. People will be back to square one.

·
Registered
14,718 Posts
lguvenoz said:
BBC - As I said in my earlier post, I think this might be a legitimate source of some woes. Should everyone remove them? No. For me, it was done to get rid of the 771 messages, and did 100% resolve my issue with no other changes occurring. I really wonder if this is not a power issue as I mentioned above.
What are you and the others from here going to do when BBCs are required next year?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.