DBSTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wally Lost All Applications

1K views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  James Long 
#1 ·
My Wally receivers are running the latest software U449 - after the update I have lost all the Apps on the menus, I called Dish - they said they would let engineering know there was an issue - does anyone with Wally have same issue??? I especially need Google Connect app - if your apps on Wally are working let me know what software you have on receiver.

#2 ·
I talked to Dish today - they said they did not have reports of the issue - Engineering would have to look at which is weeks at least - I asked if they cold rollback my receivers to a prior software that worked - they said they could not do that on the Wally - is that true??

#3 ·
The way DISH targets receivers you would be rolled forward to the latest version soon after they rolled you back. The only way they could prevent that would be to remove "U449" from the streams - and they would only do that if the issue was confirmed and a big enough problem that they would want to roll back all of the Wallys. Such a decision would be made at a higher level than CSRs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.