DBSTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Cool Member
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I set a show to record, then try to watch it "delayed".
When I try watch it (from 'List'), the program tries to start from the beginning and I can't watch it. I can't fast forward or anything, just black screen stuck at 0:00. I can try to fiddle with switching programs, then select the currently recording show from the guide and watch it from the live feed, but I want to back up and watch the whole thing, I press 6 sec back and goes back to 0:00 and same problem - can't watch it (black screen and can't advance time).
Is anyone else experiencing this? Any way to fix it?

Thanks.

·
Mentor
49 Posts
natebg said:
When I try watch it (from 'List'), the program tries to start from the beginning and I can't watch it. I can't fast forward or anything, just black screen stuck at 0:00. I can try to fiddle with switching programs, then select the currently recording show from the guide and watch it from the live feed, but I want to back up and watch the whole thing, I press 6 sec back and goes back to 0:00 and same problem - can't watch it (black screen and can't advance time).

Thanks.
I just did this last night. Came in in the middle of 'the office' live and rewound it to the beginning. I didn't try playing it from the 'list' menu.

·
Hall Of Fame
1,079 Posts
natebg said:

Thanks.
Congratulations you have discovered the Unwatchable bug!!!!!

It has been here since the start of the HR20 and it continues pop up in every release.

HR20 the DVwant-a-beR, Unwatchable bug alive in 0xeb

Is the HR20 fundamentally flawed?

These problems go back to when the box first came out:

The entomology of the Partial Bug

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.