DBSTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Icon
715 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone else have WCBS on Dish Network? I have it on Dish (address must be okay) and DirecTV (waiver). Since Sunday morning, there has been a lip sync problem with WCBS. Video is ahead of the audio. Anyone else notice this problem? It's like they need to do a Lip Sync test on channel 1 like the ESPN backhauls. Dish Network channel 243. DirecTV channel 380 is okay. Thanks!

·
Hall Of Fame
5,345 Posts
I just watched "First Monday" from a PVR recording (WCBS 10pm today on Dish Network). I didn't notice a lip sync problem. Sorry.

See ya
Tony

·
Icon
623 Posts
Originally posted by Mike
Anyone else have WCBS on Dish Network? I have it on Dish (address must be okay) and DirecTV (waiver). Since Sunday morning, there has been a lip sync problem with WCBS. Video is ahead of the audio. Anyone else notice this problem? It's like they need to do a Lip Sync test on channel 1 like the ESPN backhauls. Dish Network channel 243. DirecTV channel 380 is okay. Thanks!
Did you try the old unplug the receiver for 30 seconds and plug it back in routine? :confused:

·
Hall Of Fame
1,530 Posts
I tuned to "The Early Show" on DISH 243 after seeing your post this morning and also to my distant nets 8101. There is a definite sync problem as I watch now.

·
Icon
623 Posts
Just a guess. Were you watching a Bush Fund Raising Rally. This could be because he speaks out of both sides of his mouth. :lol:

·
Icon
715 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Nope! Definitely not watching a Bush rally. Jeez! That would be awful and worse than anything that can happen even at this site no matter who was posting here now. :) I 1st noticed it during the Richard Dreyfuss show at 5 on Sunday night. It was still on Letterman last night when I got home. It was there this morning when Michael Bolton was singing right before I left for work. It's still there now during Dabney's show right now. DirecTV WCBS is fine. Unplugging the receiver didn't help :(

·
Hall Of Fame
1,530 Posts
The problem still exists on this morning's Early Show.

·
Arcane Movie Trivia King
1,806 Posts
whenever this happens, i just switch the channel and quickly go back and more times than not, it solves the problem...

·
Icon
715 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Yep! Still the same problem for me. I'll have to watch Survivor tonight at 5 on DirecTV I guess. I guess Dish doesn't monitor this forum as much as the "other one". The problem would of been fixed by now???? :shrug:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.