DBSTalk Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Icon
770 Posts
n3ntj said:
Yesterday, I noticed a recent recording on my HR20-700 that I did not record and neither did my wife. The recording made absolutely no sense either..

It was recorded yesterday (7/31) from the Science Channel HD at 3pm. The program title was "Angels at Red Sox" and recorded for 34 minutes. The actual program was a show about robots or something.

For one thing, I didn't set up any recordings yesterday. There was no baseball game on the Science Channel HD, and why did it record for 34 minutes?

I find this total absurd and very curious as to why my unit recorded a program without user input. Plus the guide data (title of the program) was totally wrong.

Has this happened to any of you guys? No idea if this is a firmware issue (I currently have the latest CE update) or totally unrelated, so I don't know where to post this.

Puzzled...
Hmmm ... maybe your Roomba robot vacuum cleaner recorded it. How did it know it was going to be a show about robots when that wasn't in the description? You do have broadband don't you? Beware of SkyNet, it's becoming aware! The machines are communicating! :lol: :lol: :lol:

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.