DBSTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Hall Of Fame
3,182 Posts
I don't believe any of the AMC channels were in the Welcome Pack, these are the channels in it now:

TBS; CMT; Idea; QVC; History; Comedy Central; In Country Television; Russia Today;
HGTV; C-SPAN; Inspiration; Sale; Alma Vision Hispanic Network; Daystar; Jewelry Television; Shop; America Live; DISH Earth; KBS World; ShopNBC; BabyFirstTV; DISH Network FYI; Kids & Teens Television; SonLife Broadcasting Network;
Best; DishHOME; LinkTV; TBN; Bloomberg Television; Eternal Word Television Network; LQ CH; The Hub; Boomerang; Food Network; Mall; The Impact Network; Buy!; Free Speech TV; msnbc; Three Angels Broadcasting Network; BYUTV; Gems Shopping Network; MTV2; TLC; CCTV-9; Hallmark Channel; NASA; TV Guide Network; CCTV-E; HITN; Oxygen; V-ME; Christian Television Network; Home Shopping Network (HSN); Pentagon Channel; Weather Channel; Classic Arts; Showcase; HSN 2 and PRAYER.

· Legend
167 Posts
garys said:
I don't believe any of the AMC channels were in the Welcome Pack, these are the channels in it now:

TBS; CMT; Idea; QVC; History; Comedy Central; In Country Television; Russia Today;
HGTV; C-SPAN; Inspiration; Sale; Alma Vision Hispanic Network; Daystar; Jewelry Television; Shop; America Live; DISH Earth; KBS World; ShopNBC; BabyFirstTV; DISH Network FYI; Kids & Teens Television; SonLife Broadcasting Network;
Best; DishHOME; LinkTV; TBN; Bloomberg Television; Eternal Word Television Network; LQ CH; The Hub; Boomerang; Food Network; Mall; The Impact Network; Buy!; Free Speech TV; msnbc; Three Angels Broadcasting Network; BYUTV; Gems Shopping Network; MTV2; TLC; CCTV-9; Hallmark Channel; NASA; TV Guide Network; CCTV-E; HITN; Oxygen; V-ME; Christian Television Network; Home Shopping Network (HSN); Pentagon Channel; Weather Channel; Classic Arts; Showcase; HSN 2 and PRAYER.
Hmm, then Dish didn't replace anything. Because both AMC and WE were in the Welcome Package before AMC Networks were pulled.

· Legend
198 Posts
garys said:

Actually AMC and WE were in the Welcome Pack-I had it for a long time, until I 'upgraded' to Dish Family.

· Cool Member
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
maby style and hdnmv will stay up and arenot just temporarey. i was thanking lifetime mite make a god replaysment for we. i donot have this lineup but thank it wood be god for dish to offer more small packs for them people with lower income levals. i do have an intrest in the pack dough as i need to be saveing money. can bmp , epix, or packs like that be aded to wellcome pack?

· Legend
198 Posts
TheSpider said:
maby style and hdnmv will stay up and arenot just temporarey. i was thanking lifetime mite make a god replaysment for we. i donot have this lineup but thank it wood be god for dish to offer more small packs for them people with lower income levals. i do have an intrest in the pack dough as i need to be saveing money. can bmp , epix, or packs like that be aded to wellcome pack?
Epix $7 package cannot be added, unless you have the AT120 or above. Blockbuster, containing Epix 1 2 and 3 and a BUNCH of other movies channels, cannot be added unless you have Dish Family or above. Encore $5 pack CAN be added to any package, including Welcome Pack.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.