DBSTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Well my first show failed to record

571 views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  w84mike 
Mixer said:
Tonight Jericho on HD local did not record. I went to list and it was not there. I went to to do list and it was there. When I clicked it said that it was recording. I stopped it from recording then deleted it. I then started to record it manually. The record light came on it showed up in list but when I went to play it the screen was just black.

I am now in the middle of a red button reset. Will manual rcord again and see if it record or not.

I have auto recorded 10 other shows successfully since I got this thing less than a week ago.

One thing I noticed about tonight waas that when Jericho was to start recording we were on the SD channel for CBS and I had it set to record on the HD challe for CBS.

Should that have made it not record at all.

Now I will have to wait by this thing tonight and make sure Lost records. :(
I have had this exact same thing happen to me a few times since the last update. It has happened to me on HD recordings and on SD as well. It has happened on series links and on one-time recordings both. The SD channel it happened on was BBC America, so there is no HD equivalent. Seems to be no rhyme nor reason to how or why it chooses these programs.

Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.