DBSTalk Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Mentor
487 Posts
seern said:
They are sd feeds, and yes I am seeing them also. Who cares, it's not the hd feed.
The large majority of the DBS board may not be interested, but I for one am enjoying seeing what a normal ABC feed looks like, SD or HD, instead of the "analog signal retransmitted from a neighboring DMA into an OTA digital signal" situation we deal with here in the Quincy-Hannibal-Keokuk market. (DirecTV carries no locals, SD or HD, in our market, and Dish doesn't carry the ABC feed in its locals package.)

Sorry, gents...I'll get off the soap box now. :soapbox:

EDIT 4:59 P.M., CST: Well, that was short lived. ABC was turned off after the conclusion of the NASCAR race. The NBC feed is still alive, however.

·
AllStar
95 Posts
When I first got HD access I got the NY east coast feeds but not anymore. I once tried to get them by applying for a waiver but was turned down. Does anyone know a way to get them these days since they say since they provide the locals thru mpeg-4 that I can't have them anymore.

·
Hall Of Fame
4,481 Posts
bertman64 said:
When I first got HD access I got the NY east coast feeds but not anymore. I once tried to get them by applying for a waiver but was turned down. Does anyone know a way to get them these days since they say since they provide the locals thru mpeg-4 that I can't have them anymore.
do you get locals in HD?

·
Godfather
325 Posts
NBC West is still on. I'm glad to see some more Olympic coverage (that I missed earlier). A lot of people here might not care since it's not HD, but I know that many people here still only have SD (myself included).

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.