DBSTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
AllStar
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't even have all of the NHL and/or NCAA Hoops games for tomorrow on the 7XX channels. The games are listed on the regional channels, but then I have to hope that DTV goes with the home broadcast as they usually do.

Why don't I have these games yet? Can I do anything about this?

So far I think the HR20 is JUNK!

·
AllStar
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
No, it's been installed for about a week now.

Now get this... I do a search using keyword "penguins" in the hockey category. It finds all of the 6XX channels, but not the Center Ice 7XX channels.

So I go check out my NON DVR HD Receiver and do the same search and they show up.

So I go to "date & time" on the HR20, and go to the date & time the game is on, and the 7XX channel is there! WTF? Now why wouldn't show up in the first keyword search?

·
AllStar
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
gator5000e said:
Are you getting the Upcoming:Title Not Available entry in the guide where the games should be listed? I get that constantly on the sports package channels, Center Ice and Sunday Ticket as well as 95 and 96 . When it is game time, then the actual games will show. Makes it impossible to schedule something in advance.

This is a major bug, IMHO, but D* doesn't seem to interested in fixing it. At least so far.
BINGO!

At least I can get the channels off of the other HD receiver. It's definitely a bug if it's there when I search by date & time, but not keyword!

The sports packages are THE REASON I went with D*, and they won't even address this issue? What a bunch of rubbish!

Who do I complain to that isn't in India?

·
AllStar
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
jonaswan2 said:
Because they use different search characteristics?
Well obviously something is different.

The point is if the HD receiver finds them using date & time, it should also find the game using one of the team's names as a keyword. No?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.