DBSTalk Forum banner
41 - 44 of 44 Posts

·
Beware the Attack Basset
24,453 Posts
Is this opening up a can of worms?
Nope. The package prices are higher for those who subscribe to an "All Included" package so the net price is roughly the same as an old accounts with Advanced Receiver/Technology fees (give or take $3) on the bottom line. If you read the fine print, the packages for new subscribers are "ENTERTAINMENT All Included", "CHOICE All Included", "ULTIMATE All Included" and "PREMIERE All Included". The "All Included" scheme for new subscribers has recently(?) been extended through the end of June 2022.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #43 ·
Nope. The package prices are higher for those who subscribe to an "All Included" package so the net price is roughly the same as an old accounts with Advanced Receiver/Technology fees (give or take $3) on the bottom line. If you read the fine print, the packages for new subscribers are "ENTERTAINMENT All Included", "CHOICE All Included", "ULTIMATE All Included" and "PREMIERE All Included". The "All Included" scheme for new subscribers has recently(?) been extended through the end of June 2022.
Thanks

·
Icon
1,663 Posts
Not sure where i said that at. I was answering the guys question. He can do whatever he wants.
The best deal was about 4 or 5 years ago and i think someone said even though it was called lifetime all included, Directv somehow is killing the deal and charging them the $15 now? Kinda BS if you ask me.
Id say build a new account with all included so you dont have to pay for HD and DVR anymore. Thats total BS

41 - 44 of 44 Posts