DBSTalk Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Legend
235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There are some new symbols in the new UI when a movie description page is displayed. A couple of the symbols are a box of popcorn and a tomato. There are a couple of other symbols that I don't know what they are. The symbols are followed by a percentage number. Does anyone know what these symbols represent?

·
Honi Soit Qui Mal Y Pense.
15,541 Posts
bearcat250 said:
There are some new symbols in the new UI when a movie description page is displayed. A couple of the symbols are a box of popcorn and a tomato. There are a couple of other symbols that I don't know what they are. The symbols are followed by a percentage number. Does anyone know what these symbols represent?
I'm not at a DVR right now, but the Tomato would be a reference to Rotten Tomatoes, a movie review site. You might give their site a brief visit. Popcorn may be the same, but another site, and percentages would be tied to their ratings system. Sorry can't be more definitive.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.