DBSTalk Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
2,060 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was checking my account on DirecTV's website today, and I saw an entry under My Services that I don't understand. Does anybody know what a DirecTV logo followed by "Please see the" with $0.00 charge means? Everything else on the account seemed correct, but I have no idea what that entry is about?

· Registered
2,060 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
There is no other text in the column and nothing happens when I try to click on the logo. The mystery continues...

· Icon
895 Posts
Come to think of it, I have seen that on my account as well. I forgot about it until I opened this thread.

Did you recently add services? I noticed mine when I upgraded to a higher package.

· Hall Of Fame
4,481 Posts
gpg said:
I was checking my account on DirecTV's website today, and I saw an entry under My Services that I don't understand. Does anybody know what a DirecTV logo followed by "Please see the" with $0.00 charge means? Everything else on the account seemed correct, but I have no idea what that entry is about?
how long have you had your account. did you recently get a program discount.

· Registered
2,060 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
curt8403 said:
how long have you had your account. did you recently get a program discount.
I've had my account since March, 1996. I did get NFL Superfan for free last week.

· Hall Of Fame
4,481 Posts
gpg said:
I've had my account since March, 1996. I did get NFL Superfan for free last week.
it seems to be a tag line. it probably says Please see the (and then off screen) customer note to the right.
The note would say
This customer was given Free Superfan as part of an NFL Save effort.

This is just an educated guess

· Registered
2,060 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
curt8403 said:
it seems to be a tag line. it probably says Please see the (and then off screen) customer note to the right.
The note would say
This customer was given Free Superfan as part of an NFL Save effort.

This is just an educated guess
Okay, that makes sense. Thanks.

· 1*
9,917 Posts
I haven't had any additions to my account recently and do not subscribe to anything extra. I only have Total Choice Plus, the Protection Plan, and DVR service, yet I have this "Please see the" line item on my account. Anyone else have any ideas what is causing this?

- Merg

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.