DBSTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Mentor
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm new to the forum. The info here is awesome. I checked out the tips/tricks and could not find the answer to this. I have had Tivo for 4+ years and have the HR-20 and I called D* and asked what does it mean when you FF and the arrows turn pink. The rep said it's telling me that It's reached it's limit ( the ff?) I told her it will do this on occasion and at different speeds( FF1,2or 3) I said if it's reached it's limit why then can I go to FF2 or 3. So I'm asking here what does it mean when it turns pink.
Thanks in advance,Mitch

·
Godfather
420 Posts
Don't worry that's just our friend Pinkie. She's been with us for a while now and seems to do no harm, so when you see her just say hello and wish her well....

Seriously, it's just a GUI glitch that has been with the software for a long time (since the beginning???) Just ignore it, it will probably be fixed in a future release. It has nothing to do with some sort of limit being reached (as you had concluded).

·
Icon
968 Posts
knowing the direction the "does santa come twice?" thread went.... this thread could go south very very quickly. :-D

·
Hall Of Fame
4,873 Posts
Now wait a minute, Pinkie is a HE!!??

No wonder my HR20 keeps tuning itself to "Logo!"

·
Cutting Edge: ECHELON '07
2,533 Posts
Is there still Pinky sitings in the new 0x10B update? I sure hope so!!! Save Pinky :sure: !!!

·
AllStar
69 Posts
Last night I was watching an episode of Shark from a couple of weeks ago (before the new download), but Pinky was still there during FF.

·
DBSTalk Club Member
118 Posts
I'm glad Pinky is still there. If they ever fixed it, then that must mean that they thought they had nothing better to work on. And we all know that they do. :)

·
DBSTalk Club Member
1,364 Posts
AS I HAVE POSTED IN OTHER THREADS. PINKIE VISITED ME TODAY IN 3XFF

IM IN 10b

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.