DBSTalk Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Legend
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When my contract with DirecTV expires will I be able to sign up again for one of the discounted, pro-rated packages they are always advertising? If not, could I simply cancel my service and return 1 month later and get the same offers available for other new customers?

· Godfather
359 Posts
jeffreydavisjr said:
When my contract with DirecTV expires will I be able to sign up again for one of the discounted, pro-rated packages they are always advertising? If not, could I simply cancel my service and return 1 month later and get the same offers available for other new customers?
It's not a contract it's a programming commitment. You agree to keep a specfied minimum level of service for a specified time. The price of that commitment can (and probably will) increase. You can change packages, add or subtract extras, etc. as long as you don't drop your service below that level.

Cell phones are contract. Your price is guarenteed for the contract length and at the end you can sign up for a new contract or keep the plan you have.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.