DBSTalk Forum banner

what is the best route to becoming a directv retailer?

• going through a distributor

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • going through directv

Votes: 3 75.0%
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
heres is my problem. who to trust? the people ive been doing directv sales with told me they would start me up my own affiliate business with directv. the pay they went over with me seemed a bit low, I then reached out to DSI Systems and the man who i am talking with seems nice but is also not making me feel comfortable with having him set me up. What do i do. this is a huge decision for me I dont want to get raked over the coals. I guess my main question is what is the best route to becoming a retailer for single family domains? and what is the expectd compensation? thank you

· Registered
1,301 Posts
heres is my problem. who to trust? the people ive been doing directv sales with told me they would start me up my own affiliate business with directv. the pay they went over with me seemed a bit low, I then reached out to DSI Systems and the man who i am talking with seems nice but is also not making me feel comfortable with having him set me up. What do i do. this is a huge decision for me I dont want to get raked over the coals. I guess my main question is what is the best route to becoming a retailer for single family domains? and what is the expectd compensation? thank you
Look for a dealer forum, information you are asking about is not for the public forums.

· Hall Of Fame
10,062 Posts
Since DSI is a retailer of many digital products I don't see a future working for them.
Go direct to DirecTV about a Franchise if they do that and cut out the middle man.

Reactions: cwelch0883
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.