DBSTalk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

· Legend
225 Posts
I have seen that used under a rafter. The longer piece in the foreground attaches to the rafters under eave and the right angle looking piece attaches to that and is what the standard dish foot attaches to. I believe you have 2 dishes worth there.

· Icon
835 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Drew2k said:
Wouldn't it be great if life came with a user manual?
It sure would, is there one that works? Maybe with an index?

How about a link to the specified part??

Ya anyone could answer any question by posting a link to the entire interweb, it has EVERYTHING!!!

· Legend
225 Posts
Not sure what the picture would show you. I edited your picture to show what fasteners go where. The red shows where you would attach with lags to rafters under the eave. The yellow shows where you would attach the 2 pieces together. The green shows where you would attach the dish mount to. You then adjust your mast out for level, you would still use struts to keep mast solid and level. Again you have 2 "kits" here set one of each piece aside, dont see any hardware assume it would be easy to come up with at hardware store.

Attachments

· Icon
835 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Go Beavs said:
It IS on there. You just have to look a little harder. :)
Show it then?

I dont see the point in searching a site that has no search......that would take a month to go through every link to find a diagram.....

· Registered
14,539 Posts
Jodean said:
Show it then?

I dont see the point in searching a site that has no search......that would take a month to go through every link to find a diagram.....
There's a search right there on the homepage.

· 1*
9,917 Posts
"sigma1914" said:
There's a search right there on the homepage.
You mean like the white text area on the top right? Where it says Google Search and a checkbox to search the site only?

Photograph Product Font Screenshot Software

- Merg

Attachments

· Hall Of Fame
3,263 Posts
"Jodean" said:
Show it then?

Sorry it took you so long. I found it by scrolling through the links near the bottom of the "materials" tab. Just got to have a little patience. :)

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.