DBSTalk Forum banner

What is your favorite CSI?

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

· Hall Of Fame
1,655 Posts
The original of course!

· Hall Of Fame
6,417 Posts
It was a toss up between the original and Miami, so I went with Miami, I don't like the desert. Plus I recognize some of the shots taken in the area, although they make it much more glamorous than it really is:)

· Dry as a bone
12,321 Posts
Original by far.

I only casually watch the other two (they're on in the background while I'm doing other things). I know what happened at the end of CSI: Miami last season for example, but I don't know why (wasn't paying attention to the story line or plot).

· Hall Of Fame
15,556 Posts
The original, though without Gil Grissom after losing Sara Sidle and Warrick Brown, I'm not so sure how it will be.

But Marg Helgenberger is one of my all time favorite actors since China Beach.

· Large Hairless ApeCutting Edge: ECHELON '08
5,178 Posts
cadet502 said:
The original, although NY is a really close second.

We like Miami, but the whole story arc with the trip to Brazil was a little hard to swallow.

I see Miami as a parody of the other two. I watch it for laughs, and for women in bikinis. :)

· Registered
21,543 Posts
I voted for CSI "classic".

As a New Yorker born in the Bronx, I'm miffed that CSI:NY is actually filmed in Chicago! I have nothing against the Windy City (and it's great steakhouses), but it offends me in principle that Sinise apparently refuses to film here, or so I've been told.

That said, I do enjoy the "Danny" character. Reminds me of myself at his age! :lol: /steve

· Hall Of Fame
7,184 Posts
CSI: Las Vegas would be our favorite, I'm not sure for how much longer as everyone we really liked had either left the show or is leaving.

CSI:NY, We have only watched a couple of episodes but what we did, neither the wife or I cared for.

CSI:Miami, As much as we dislike David Caruso and Emily Procter (Don't think either one can act their way out of a paper bag) We enjoy the stories

· Hall Of Fame
4,351 Posts
For me it's the original - for my daughter, it's NY becuase she's got it bad for 'Danny'.

Miami started to lose me a while back. When the windows of a Hummer were cracking and breaking because our intrepid investigator was forced into a *canal* and the water pressure of what must have been 4 feet of water was too much.... Well.. There went the willing suspension of disbelief. I mean, yeah, DNA results in hours? Not happening today but at least we can imagine that technology will advance to do that. A Hummer more fragile than a gnat's eardrum? Forget it.

· Godfather
457 Posts
phrelin said:
The original, though without Gil Grissom after losing Sara Sidle and Warrick Brown, I'm not so sure how it will be.

But Marg Helgenberger is one of my all time favorite actors since China Beach.
We don't know for sure about Warrick, and Sara is in the previews for the premire.

Oh yea, Original #1, NY #1.5, Miami NEVER, can't stand carouso

· Hall Of Fame
2,535 Posts
I went with the original, but NY is very, very close second.

NY may overtake the original with Gil leaving though. I think he's the character that really held our interest in the original.

We like all the characters in CSI:NY.... so this may be the season that it moves ahead of Vegas on our 'Must See TV' list!

· Hall Of Fame
1,166 Posts
Horatio... mainly because of losing CBSHD during the Dish debacle a couple of years ago and A&E showing Miami in HD... catching up on Gil and company on SpikeHD and Lt. Dan also ;) Now get my CBS HD local thanks to LIN from dish...

· Registered
2,792 Posts
RunnerFL said:
Sure we do, the actor was fired. Or maybe he just didn't renew his contract, but we know for sure he's off the show.

And that gunshot to the head pretty much seals the deal.
Not necessarily, could've done something funky depending on the caliber of the bullet. Was he fired? I know he was arrested out here in Palm Springs but I dont know if he ever got fired.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.